MILPER Number: 17-215
Amendment 1 to MILPER Message Number 196, Fiscal Year (FY) 19 Lieutenant Colonel (LTC) Army Competitive Category (ACC) Centralized Selection List (CSL) – Command/Key Billet Boards Announcement
B. DA Memo 600-2 (Policies and Procedures for Active Duty List Officer Selection Boards), 25 September 2006.
C. DA Pam 600-3 (Commissioned Officer Professional Development and Career Management), 26 June 2017.
D. DA Pam 600-4 (Army Medical Department Officer Development and Career Management), 27 June 2007.
E. AR 608-75 (Exceptional Family Member Program), 27 January 2017.
F. AR 623-3 (Evaluation Reporting System), 4 November 2015.
G. FY19 Chief Of Staff of the Army Slating Guidance, TBD.
H. AR 600-8-29 (Officer Promotions), 25 February 2005.
I. AR 640-30 (Photographs for Military Human Resources Records), 29 March 2017.
J. AR 600-8-104 (Army Military Human Resource Records Management), 7 April 2014.
K. AR 600-8-22 (Military Awards), 25 June 2015.
L. AR 600-9 (The Army Body Composition Program), 28 June 2013.
M. Army Directive 2017-08 (Competitive Categories for Commissioned Officers and Warrant Officers Serving on the Active Duty List and the Reserve Active Status List), 15 February 2017.
N. MILPER Message 17-196 (Fiscal Year (FY) 19 Lieutenant Colonel (LTC) Army Competitive Category (ACC) Centralized Selection List (CSL) – Command/Key Billet Boards Announcement), 21 June 2017
1. This MILPER message will expire NLT 1 July 2018.
2. As previously read in MILPER Message 17-196, paragraph 10a, subcategory AVST (Aviation Special Operations Training (Special Operations Aviation) ASI K4*) was listed an available subcategory.
3. MILPER Message 17-196, paragraph 10a is now amended to remove subcategory AVST (Aviation Special Operations Training (Special Operations Aviation) ASI K4*). This subcategory is no longer available on the FY19 LTC ACC CSL/Key Billet Board.
4. As previously read in MILPER Message 17-196, paragraph 10c: Explosive Ordnance Officers (EOD/89E) are not eligible to compete in Logistics Strategic Support (C90R) subcategory.
5. MILPER Message 17-196, paragraph 10c is now amended to read Explosive Ordnance Officers (EOD/89E) are eligible to compete in Logistics Strategic Support (C90R) subcategory.
6. Points of Contact:
a. POC for the FY19 LTC ACC CSL – Command/Key Billet board is MAJ Angela Borden, (AHRC-OPM-C), DSN 983-6401, commercial (502) 613-6401 or email: email@example.com.
b. POC for AMHRR/IPERMS inquiries: contact the Army Soldier Records Branch, Records Support Team at DSN 983-9990, press 2, commercial (502) 613-9990, press 2 or email address is firstname.lastname@example.org. Do not send AMHRR update documents to this email. Follow the procedures in paragraph 16 above. For additional information, refer to: https://www.hrc.army.mil/tagd/updating%20board%20documents or on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/iPERMS.
c. POC for OER procedural matters, Evaluations Branch (Policy), (AHRC-PDV-EP), DSN 983-9019, commercial (502) 613-9019, e-mail: email@example.com.