MILPER Number: 17-173
Amendment to FY17 Regular Army (RA)/United States Army Reserve (USAR) Active Guard Reserve (AGR) SGM Training and Selection Board Announcement Message
1. This message expires (NLT) 2 Jun 18.
2. This message amends MILPER Message 17-142 as follows:
3. The table in paragraph 2 is amended to read:
|NCOER||NLT 1700 EDT 4 Aug 17|
|Letter to the President of the Board||NLT 1700 EST/EDT 3 Aug 17|
|AMHRR updates||NLT 1700 EST/EDT 4 Aug 17|
|Photo accepted in DAPMIS||7 Aug 17|
|My Board File (MBF) availability timeline||15 Jun 17 – 7 Aug 17|
|Soldier Record Brief (SRB) updates for AGR NCOs||NLT 1700 EST/EDT 21 Jul 17|
|Enlisted Record Brief (ERB) updates for AC NCOs||NLT 1700 EST/EDT 9 Aug 17|
4. Paragraph 7(c) is amended to read:
NCOs needing assistance updating their AMHRR, ERB/SRB or Photo should contact their S1/MPD/MIL HR office. Leadership should ensure that all eligible NCOs access, thoroughly review and certify their board file.
5. Paragraph 11 is amended to read:
11. Updating the Record Brief.
a. RA ERBs for all NCOs are automatically updated in the MBF. There is a three (3) duty day delay from when the update is made in eMILPO until the ERB change is reflected in the MBF.
b. AGR SRBs for all NCOs will be refreshed in the MBF on 3 Aug 17. Ensure any updates to your SRB are complete NLT 21 Jul 17.
6. Paragraph 12(g) is amended to read:
AC ERB Updates: local S1/MPD.
AGR SRB Updates: local S1/MPD (if below the line unit), if above the line unit go to the PAB POC listed below.
7. The point of contact for this action is Senior Enlisted Promotions Branch (AHRC-PDV-PE), at 502-613-9015 (DSN 983) or Regular Army at email@example.com USAR AGR at firstname.lastname@example.org.