At Fix Military Records, I help veterans, and their survivors, apply to the Army Discharge Review Board (ADRB) in order to request an examination of the veteran’s discharge and to request a change in the characterization of service and/or the reason for discharge based on standards of equity or propriety.

I also assist in applications to the Army Board for Correction of Military Records (ABCMR) with the intent to correct errors in or remove injustices from a former service member’s military record.