Results of March 2017 Cohort 4 Selection Board for the Enlisted to Medical Degree Preparatory Program (EMDP2)
A. Army Directive 2014-11, 14 May 14, subject: Enlisted to Medical Degree Preparatory Program (EMDP2).
B. MILPER Message Number 16-162, AHRC-EPC-H, 14 Jun 16, subject: Enlisted to Medical Degree Preparatory Program (EMDP2) Army Board Requirements Cohort 4 2017 Matriculating Class.
1. This message will expire 31 Aug 2017.
2. The following Soldiers were selected for EMDP2 under the Uniformed Services University of Health Sciences (USUHS) with a report date on or about 31 Jul 2017, orders pending processing.
COMPO Rank Last Name First Name MI Incentive
AD SFC Aubrey-Johnson Philip A EMDP2
AD SGT Harper Harvey L EMDP2
AD SGT Jin Sean J EMDP2
AD SFC Norlin Wesley R EMDP2
AD SSG Roberson Laryssa M EMDP2
AD SSG Sugden Lawrence F EMDP2
AD SFC Swanson Benjamin P EMDP2
3. The following Soldiers were selected as alternates for participation in EMDP2. Notification of selection from alternate status will occur by USUHS EMDP2 Program Manager.
COMPO Rank Last name First Name MI Incentive
AD SPC Cave Elliott P EMDP2
AD SPC Shin Joo Yeon EMDP2
4. If an EMDP2 select is unable to report to the program or no longer meets standards to commission prior to reporting, they must notify the MEDCOM G1 SGM, SGM Richard Miller, Comm: 703-681-8098, email@example.com.
5. The EMDP2 2018 Cohort 5 Board Guidelines and Eligibility Criteria are pending approval for final release. Future EMDP2 applicants may expect that the deadline for the 2018 Cohort 5 Board will be 20 Oct 2017 as the board will convene Dec 2017.
6. Point of contact for this message is the USAREC EMDP2 Board Officer, currently MAJ Mike Meissel, USAREC HQ Health Services Directorate, 1307 Third Ave, Fort Knox, KY 42701, Comm. 502-626-0361, firstname.lastname@example.org.